- Named Accounting Firm of the Year, Financial Review Capital CFO Awards 2012
- Named the 2012 HR Team of the Year ( >5000 employees) along with Ramsay Health care
- Named 2012 Inclusive Workplace of the Year by Australian Human Resources Institute
- Awarded the 2012 Fons Trompenaars Award for Innovation and Creativity by Australian Human Resources Institute
- Named 2012 Employer of Choice for Women by the Federal Government’s Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA)
- Ranked 5th in Universum's World's Most Attractive Employers 2012 rankings by business students worldwide
- Find Like Minds, Deloitte’s employee referral program, won the 2012 Australian Marketing Institute award for Incentive Marketing
- Named 2011 Employer with the Best Opportunities for Graduates by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers...for the eleventh year in a row!!
- Named 2011 Top Accountancy Graduate Employer by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers
- Named Best Accountancy Firm (revenue over $500million) by the 2011 BRW Client Choice Awards
- Named Aspirational Employer of the year 2011 by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers
- Graduate Recruiter of the year 2012: 5 of the top 24 'best graduate recruiters' were from Deloitte, Australian Association of Graduate Employers
- Awarded the Will Spensley Memorial Award for Innovation in the Graduate Market 2011, Australian Association of Graduate Employers
- Alec Bashinsky, National Partner, People and Performance, was named Australian HR Director of the Year for 2011 at the Next Media Australian HR Awards. The peer award recognises the individual who has demonstrated outstanding people leadership and best practice strategies at the executive level. This is the second time Mr Bashinsky has been recognised, having also won the award in 2006.
View more awards and recognition.