Whether you want to taste the Australian way of life for the first time or are returning home, Deloitte Australia can provide you with a competitive relocation package coupled with dedicated support and assistance from our specialist Global Mobility team. The relocation package is intended as a contribution towards your long term move to Australia.
Our relocation package benefits can vary according to service line and your level of experience. The Deloitte Recruitment team will be happy to provide further details during your assessment process.
The standard relocation benefits (subject to eligibility) will include:
• Airfares (one way, economy) for you and accompanying immediate family members, e.g. spouse/children, directly to your destination city.
• Provision of an employee sponsored temporary residency visa for you & your accompanying family members. This can be valid for up to 4 years and enables accompanying non-Deloitte spouses to work in Australia. Approval times vary throughout the year. Visa application can be subject to medical and character checks, which is managed through our immigration team.
Additional benefits may include:
• Temporary accommodation in a serviced apartment close to the office for at least 2 weeks.
• Settling in allowance.
• Contribution to the cost of shipment of your personal effects.
Tax Benefits depending on eligibility can include:
• Living Away from Home Allowance (LAFHA), which allows you to salary sacrifice some of your living expenses from your pre-tax salary, meaning that you have more in your pocket! The is comprised of two components:
(a) Meal Allowance: A tax exempt additional food allowance is dependent on family size
(b) Rental Allowance: Based on actual rental accommodation costs
• Superannuation (Australian mandatory retirement savings fund) refund upon departure.