Why Deloitte Australia?
So what’s it like to work with Deloitte Australia?
Our vision is to be the most inspiring professional firm to work with. We provide audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services across the country. Our aim is to help our clients and our people excel. We focus on solving business issues rather than selling services.
To do this we invest heavily in our culture, in developing our people, and in continually building their technical skills, business acumen and industry experience. We are focused on the creation of value and growth, and known as an employer of choice for innovative human resource programs.
We are large enough to offer our clients the benefits of a worldwide network, yet nimble enough to respond quickly to client needs.
By working together in multifunctional teams, our professionals are able to share knowledge and ideas, to develop solutions tailored to each client.
We are proud of the collaborative and people-centric environment and know this sets us apart from our industry peers.
Our culture is defined by our seven Signals that encourage a strong mutual respect and distinct absence of egos or pretension. Employees at all levels share information and collaborate extensively across industry groups, regions and service lines and at the same time, have fun and celebrate.
Before you consider a career with Deloitte Australia, you should know the facts...
• Deloitte Australia now has 512 partners, over 5,700 people and 2010 fiscal year revenue of $821 million.
• Globally, we are part of a $26.6 billion global network of associated firms operating in nearly 150 countries, with 170,000 people.
• We serve clients across all sectors, including ASX 200 organisations, MNC subsidiary offices, middle market companies, and federal, state and local government entities. This includes 90 of the top 100 publicly listed companies.
• Deloitte remains the largest independent management consulting firm in Australia with more than 700 consultants providing strategy and operations, technology, human capital, consulting and actuarial services for regional, national and global clients.
• Deloitte’s commitment to actively support women and the success of our ‘Inspiring Women’ program was reinforced this year with 28% of new partners being female.
• Deloitte has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Women since 2001 and is the Leading Organisation for the Advancement of Women (>500 employees), 2008.
• Deloitte is increasingly recognised as a leader in the use of social media. Our micro blogging tool of choice, Yammer, and intelligent use of Facebook as a recruitment tool, have transformed the way the organisation shares expertise and ideas internally and externally.
To see more of our awards, visit our Awards page