People & Performance
Our goal is to become the standout professional firm for people management. Our underlying philosophy is that it is the responsibility of the firm’s partners and line professionals to manage their people, with P&P playing a critical role in providing the firm with the strategy and support to attract, develop, engage and retain talented people.
The People and Performance (P&P) strategies seek to create the ‘only @ Deloitte’ employee experience and ensure our people strategy is leading edge.
Our People strategies are:
- Shape the future workplace
- Diversity as a competitive advantage
- Drive capability and performance
- Talent acquisition
- Innovate to differentiate
- Foster brightest talent
The national P&P team is structured into four sub-teams:
- The Talent Acquisition and Mobility team supports Deloitte’s current and future resourcing needs by actively seeking out the best talent in the market - at both student and more experienced levels. The team employs innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract talent from the external market, as well as offering sophisticated internal and global mobility programs to maximise internal opportunities for our people.
- The Talent Development and Diversity team supports our Signal “Continuously Grow and Improve” by focusing on the development of our people. The team offers a combination of mandatory and self selected programs spanning all levels of the firm, to develop business related and technical skills. A number of talent development programs are also in place to support people as they progress through the firm.
- The Service Line and Regional team are HR business partners who focus on a particular client group - either a service line, or a region. This team maintains a very close relationship with their client group and supports them with the broad spectrum of people issues.
- The Talent Advisory and Solutions team primarily support the service line team and employees with the day to day operational processes including changes to conditions of employment. They are also focussed on providing strategic and operational support to the rest of the P&P team.