At Deloitte, with over 182,000 employees globally in 153 countries, it’s natural that we appreciate the value diversity can bring to our organisation. We aim to inspire and encourage all our people to be successful no matter what their culture or background.
Deloitte Australia* accepts applications for our graduate and vacation programs from students who do not yet hold Australian permanent residency. If you are in this category, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
• you must currently reside in Australia
• you will currently be or have studied a relevant degree
• you will have studied this degree for at least two years in Australia
• you have achieved a minimum score on your General or Academic IELTS test (see www.ielts.org) in the following categories:
– 8.0 writing
– 8.0 reading
– 8.0 speaking
– 8.0 listening.
• if you hold a passport from the UK, USA, Canada or the Republic of Ireland you are not required to provide IELTS scores, in line with immigration requirements
• you agree to lodge an application immediately upon finishing your degree and prior to your start date with Deloitte for either the Skilled – Graduate (Temporary) visa (subclass 485) or Australian permanent residency [the Skilled – Independent (residence) visa (subclass 885)] if you do not already hold one of these visas.
Please note that Deloitte will be unable to provide any assistance in obtaining your permanent residency or Skilled – Graduate (Temporary) visa (subclass 485). You will be responsible for independently applying for and obtaining the relevant visa and this will be a condition of your employment.
Visit our website for all our international locations.
* All Australian offices except Canberra