Deloitte Development Program
Are you a student with an interest in pursuing a career in Professional Services? Our Deloitte Development Program is a one or two-day interactive program, offering you professional development and an insight into life at Deloitte. There may also be the opportunity to secure a summer vacation position.
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Completing your first year of a three year degree
- Completing your second year of a four year degree; or
- Completing your third year of a five year degree.
The Deloitte Development Program will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about Deloitte and our career opportunities
- Sharpen your business etiquette and networking skills
- Experience the life of a Deloittian and spend time with our team members
- Receive coaching on applications and interview skills.
To apply to this unique and invaluable learning opportunity you must be an Australian Citizen, permanent resident of Australia or be an international student who meets our international student’s criteria. You must be in your first year of a three year, second year of a four year or third year of a five year degree studying a degree in Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Business/Commerce, Economics, Engineering/Computer Science/Software, Finance, HR/OH&S, Information Systems, Multimedia/Design, Law or IT/ICT.
When is the Deloitte Development Program in 2014?
Please note our Development Program dates vary by office location.
Adelaide – October 2014 (date TBC)
Brisbane – September 2014 (date TBC)
Melbourne – September (date TBC)
Perth – 9 July 2014
Sydney – Date TBC
Keep an eye out on our vacancies leading up to the program dates to apply online.