Deloitte Development Program
Are you a student with an interest in pursuing a career in Professional Services? Our Deloitte Development Program is a one to two-day interactive program, offering you professional development, an insight into life at Deloitte. There may also be the opportunity to secure a summer vacation position.
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Completing your first year of a three year degree
- Completing your second year of a four year degree; or
- Completing your third year of a five year degree.
The Deloitte Development Program will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about Deloitte and our career opportunities
- Sharpen your business etiquette and networking skills
- Experience the life of a Deloittian and spend time with our team members
- Receive coaching on applications and interview skills.
To apply to this unique and invaluable learning opportunity you must be an Australian Citizen, permanent resident of Australia or be an international student who meets our international students criteria. You must be in your first year of a three year, second year of a four year or third year of a five year degree in Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Business/Commerce, Economics, Engineering/Computer/Software, Finance, HR/OH&S, Information Systems, Web design or IT/ICT.
Please note our Development Program dates vary by state.
Typical dates are:
Adelaide – 2 October 2013 (applications close midnight 29 September 2013)
Brisbane –24 & 25 September 2013 (applications close midnight 18 September 2013)
Melbourne – July (program complete for 2013)
Perth – May (program complete for 2013)
Sydney – July (program complete for 2013)
Keep an eye out on our vacancies leading up to the program dates to apply online.