Are you a student with an interest in pursuing a career in Professional Services? Our Deloitte Challenging Programmes are one day to several months interactive programmes , offering you professional development and an insight into life at Deloitte. If you are a student in former last or last year of your degree, you are eligible to apply.
The Deloitte Challenging Programmes will provide you with the opportunity to:
- develop critical leadership skills
- mix of business and pleasure
- develop the skills, competencies and contacts needed to achieve your goals.
- sharpen your business etiquette and networking skills
- walk in the day of a life of a Deloitter and spend time with one our Consultants
- receive coaching
Of course, it is not only about work. We organise a number of activities to help you getting to know our firm, our people, our services and your peers.
To apply to this unique and invaluable learning opportunities you must be a Belgian Citizen or a permanent resident of Belgium, with one or two years left to complete your degree in Accounting, Law, Taxation, Actuarial Studies, Business/Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Finance, HR, Information Technology, ...
During the whole year, we organise many challenges at which you can participate: