Sharing from Members
Through the year, the Deloitte Club organizes manifold activities for our members, including workshops, ambassador programs, networking activities and the like. Let's hear what our members think about some of our events.
Event Organizing Workshop, Jan 2012
- “A "must attend" workshop for socializing with others”
- “Very useful and beneficial in the long run”
- “An interesting, interactive and inspiring workshop”
- “Active, lively explanation and sharing with a lot of examples”
- “Examples are useful and practical”
- “Effective interaction within the class”
Ambassador Programs 2011
- "Through the programs, you get a valuable chance to work with and learn from elites from different universities in Hong Kong"
- "You also get a fascinating experience to organize activities that you don't usually
have a chance to"
- "Develop skills that are outside of textbooks"
- "Gain priceless friendship and network"
- "It gave us a golden chance to let us, the energetic youngsters, to serve the community"
- "It gives me a great exposure to the accountancy profession as well as the great
team culture of the company"
Networking Activity – Dialogue in the Dark, Dec 2010
- "It is very special and inspiring to experience complete darkness. I can only rely on the instructor for his guidance. His clear instructions made me feel safe but the reality disappointed me. What I am afraid of is not darkness, but the betrayal by the person I trusted. "
- "This is a valuable experience for me to know more about life in the dark. For 75 minutes, I 'lost' my visual abilities. Blindfolded, I fumbled around trying to understand what it is like to live with that disability. The exercise helped me realize how we always solely rely on our sense of sight and ignore other senses such as hearing, smell and touch. This experience definitely inspires me to feel our feel using other senses."