Too many choices can be daunting so how about a chance to experience a real job!
Deloitte’s internship program allows you to gain valuable experiences through structured programs during the winter or ad-hoc opportunities whenever business calls for an intern.
As an intern in Deloitte, you will enjoy client exposure, networking opportunities, and get coaching and feedback from professional colleagues around you. You’ll spend 6 to 8 weeks in one of our service lines, with the prospect of securing a graduate position.
The program is designed for students who have 2 to 3 years left before completing their degree. The application will open from November to December.
Submit your application via our website
- go to the application page ;
- select your preferred program from the list;
- register a username and password;
- complete the online application form;
- attach your cover letter, resume, academic transcript and IELTS (if applicable);
- answer all the questions to provide us with the best overall image of you.
What happens after I apply?
When we receive you application, it will be assessed along our predefined criteria:
- academic results
- working experiences
- team/leadership experiences
- extracurricular activity/involvement
- written communication skills
We post ad-hoc internship openings via job boards, university BBS and/or the Deloitte career site upon given hiring needs. You can check here for current intern openings posted at our career site.