Everyone is different. Everyone is equal.
People are our greatest and most valuable asset. Therefore we assure them not only the basics of a good social environment such as fair and timely remuneration, social insurance, healthy & safe working conditions, equal rights & fair treatment, but we are also committed to their additional development through:
- Promoting a continuous development culture: we provide and support various learning programs both inside and outside the company as well as many online training courses on different subjects.
- Taking additional care of our employees’ health: we provide them with the private medical insurance and support their sports activities.
We strongly believe that the education and development of people is one of the key factors in Lithuania’s economic, scientific and social development. Therefore, we strive to increase co-operation between the business and academic sectors and help people excel. Therefore we actively involved with the universities in Lithuania by sharing our knowledge and supporting various initiatives for students.
We are also interested in the development of other community activities and have been:
- Partners of project in cooperation with public company „Sėkmės mokykla"
- Sponsors and coaches in youth entrepreneurship project "Verslauk"
- Partners of the Easter charity event organized by the non-profit organization “Pastebėk mane”
- Partners of the “Būkime kartu” event for children from foster homes organized by Vilnius International Club
- Initiators of Sport Management Awards "Five Olympic rings"
- Long term sponsors of the Lithuanian Football Federation
- Joining the annual public cleaning up campaign "Darom"