How to apply
Step 1: Apply straight away
Make sure you get your application in early so you don’t miss out.
Our application and selection process is a joint effort between you and us – we’ll give you all the information we can possibly give to enable you to make an informed choice and we expect you to do the same. Our online job search tool makes it easy to search for vacancies within whichever part of Deloitte is most appealing – there’s an overview of each role, its location and the position it holds within the firm.
Step 2: Submit your application via our website
Applying through the online job search tool is the best option as your electronic application will get straight under the nose of the specific recruitment team dealing with that vacancy. All you have to do is find a suitable opportunity, add a covering letter and attach your CV and any relevant documentation – job done.
The application procedure involves the following steps:
- Go to the online job search tool .
- Select 'Malta' under the pulldown list of countries.
- Select any other relevant criteria available.
- Choose your preferred vacancy from the list of results.
- When you are satisfied, click on 'Apply Now'.
- Choose from one of the available options and fill in the required details.
- If possible, attach a covering letter, your resume and academic transcripts.
- Be sure to include as much information as you can so as to provide us with a clear overall picture of your interest and qualifications.
Above all - take your time - and make sure you have all your information and documentation on hand before making an application.
Step 3: What happens after I apply?
When we receive you application it will be assessed against our predefined criteria:
The online application considers:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Academic achievements
- Extra-curricular activities
- Passion, enthusiasm and motivation
- Any relevant skills and experience
2. First interview
Meeting with our Selection board to discuss:
- Motivation to join Deloitte
- Interest in your choice of Service Line
- Career opportunities
3. Second Interview
Second interviews mainly include:
- Meeting with leader/s of respective service line
- Remuneration and benefits expectations
- Deloitte Culture fit
4. Offer of Employment
You will be contacted by the HR Department after the second interview with our offer if you meet the above criteria.