Finance & administration
Who we are
Finance & administration is recognised as a trusted firm partner and more than just “back-office bean-counters”. Our contribution is valued by the firm as a provider of strategic advice and support services, which enhance profitability and growth, through a professional team ensuring the integrity of financial results.
We strive to always provide:
- Exceptional service.
- Sound financial analysis and advice.
- Accurate and timely information.
- Robust, scalable and reliable financial systems and processes.
What we do
Finance & Administration delivers products and services outlined below:
- Group Finance - Monthly Management reporting; Statement of Financial Position reconciliation & control; Statutory accounting; Compilation and submission of Tax returns; Treasury and banking; Fixed asset management; Payroll services
- Transaction support - Debtor management and control including cheque collection and posting; Processing of local and foreign payments; Expense claim review and attest; Clients accounts management
- Business systems - System administration and master file management of key finance applications; System troubleshooting and support including data integration / interface issues, user training and support; Business Intelligence – development and support of new firm-wide applications
- Practice Management System - Opening / Closing of Matters; Posting of Disbursements; WIP Analysis and monitoring; Timesheet Administration; Preparation of Invoices for various cost centres
- Operation support team - Provision of financial and commercial support to the service line operations; Management of budgeting and forecasting; Global reporting and compliance; Ad-hoc reviews for service line or firm-wide issues
- Office Maintenance; Co-ordination; Archiving; Stationery; Couriering
We have a strong commitment to technical learning both through on the job mentoring and formal study. In addition you will gain commercial accounting experience within a top tier professional services firm.