The ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) is the professional business and finance qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). This qualification requires both technical and practical experience in order to achieve chartered status. The ACA qualification represents an effective combination of an excellent study programme, coupled with work experience.
By collaborating with Deloitte, you will receive continuous support during your training (both of a financial nature, as well as time dedicated to you by our professionals). You will also gain work experience that is vital to achieving a comprehensive understanding of both the profession and the business in which you will be working.
- Short term secondments in Deloitte firms overseas through the Deloitte Global Internship programme.
- Our students recognise the superior working environment in which they are able to develop both on a professional level, as well as on a personal level.
- The ACA qualification represents an effective combination of an excellent study programme, coupled with work experience.
Extensive support from Deloitte
On signing an agreement with Deloitte, you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to study on a full time basis;
- Fully paid tuition fees;
- Receipt of financial assistance during your study period;
- Relevant, remunerated work experience on an annual basis;
- The assignment of a laptop which may be used during the full period of your training experience;
- Training which takes place in dedicated lecture halls equipped with all the necessary facilities conducive for an effective study experience;
- Eligibility for selection for short term secondments in Deloitte firms overseas through the Deloitte Global Internship programme;
- Eligibility to participate in any relevant training sessions delivered internally to Deloitte staff throughout the year;
- A guaranteed employment position with Deloitte on successful completion of your study programme; and
- As employees of Deloitte, you will receive an attractive remuneration package which includes a competitive starting salary and a host of other benefits which include health insurance, childcare subsidies, subsidised social events, subsidised professional memberships and CPE training.
- Students who have a minimum of two 'A' Levels in any subject and a minimum of three 'O' Levels (with grades A, B or C) which must include Maths and English;
- Graduates who possess a first degree (preferably 2:1) in any field.