How to apply
Step 1: Apply straight away
Make sure you get your application in early so you don't miss out.
Our application and selection process is a joint effort between you and us – we'll give you all the information we can possibly give to enable you to make an informed choice and we expect you to do the same. As a student you can also apply for one of our Deloitte Programmes.
Step 2: Submit your application
As a student you can take advantage of one of the many student schemes and work experience programmes we offer. Find out which one you are eligible for:
- The ACCA Programme (ACCA applications are currently closed until Q2 2014.)
- The ACA Programme
- The Deloitte Pathway Programme
- The Deloitte LLD Programme
To apply for one of our programmes complete the following steps:
- Fill in the Student Application Form
- Be sure to indicate which programme you are applying for and include as much information as you can so as to provide us with a clear overall picture of your interest and qualifications.
Above all - take your time - and make sure you have all your information and documentation on hand before making an application.
Step 3: What happens after I apply?
When we receive you application it will be assessed against our predefined criteria:
The online application considers:
- Academic achievements
- Extra-curricular activities
- Passion, enthusiasm and motivation
- Any relevant skills and experience
2. First interview
Meeting with our Selection board to discuss:
- Motivation to join Deloitte
- Interest in your choice of student programme
- Career opportunities
3. Second Interview
Second interviews mainly include:
- Meeting with leader/s of respective service line
- Remuneration and benefits expectations
- Deloitte Culture fit
4. Offer to join one of our programmes
You will be contacted by the HR Department after the second interview with our offer if you meet the above criteria.