Learning & Development
Our clients’ perception of Deloitte service quality is shaped by the quality of our people - the knowledge and skills they bring to their jobs. A strong commitment to a rich culture of learning simply makes good business sense.
Deloitte provides learning programmes at every key stage of your career to develop competencies and skills, both through classroom training sessions, virtual webinars and e-learning activities. Some of these learning programmes will be specific to your operating service function, mostly the technical ones. Others will be firm-wide, usually covering business, non-technical skills. Both categories are either locally, or regionally organized. In this way, you have the chance to get regional exposure and to build a truly international network of contacts and friends.
A comprehensive performance management process, learning curricula and paths provide the base framework for your career growth.
No matter where you work in Romania - Bucharest, Timisoara or Cluj, Deloitte provides ready access to educational opportunities that meet your learning and development needs.
Our learning programmes fall into several categories:
- Induction programmes to assist you when you first join Deloitte and to ensure you have the initial skills and knowledge you need in your daily job, whatever the department you belong to.
- Professional qualifications programmes, both local and international to ensure you are fully prepared in achieving professional qualifications appropriate to your activity and expertise, e.g. ACCA, ADIT, CFA, CFQ, CAFR, CCF, CECCAR, ANEVAR.
- Technical learning programmes to ensure that you develop and maintain the skills required in your operating service function i.e. Audit, Tax&Legal, Financial Advisory, Consulting.
- Business and soft skills programmes which will help you develop the skills and confidence to perform effectively in your role. Skills as communication and presentation, time and project management, client relationship management, influencing and negotiation and many others will be improved at every stage of your career.
- Management & leadership development programmes which will help you develop your business skills as a Manager & Leader.
- E-learning: a huge platform of resources that support your development, with registered and virtual instructor-led classes and 24/7 access to a virtual library with downloadable self-study materials and books.
Learning priority across your career