Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That’s where you come in. You will play a pivotal role to support our clients' efforts in building their image and enhancing performance. With our audit approach, you'll add value to our clients by enhancing quality and productivity. Responsibilities will include providing advice on financial statements, helping clients achieve business objectives, strengthening management and improving profitability.
Our Audit service areas
As a member of our Audit team, you’ll help our clients excel by using your deep technical skills and team-generated solutions in one of the following service areas:
- Core audit services: help companies, from owner-managed to multinationals, excel by:
- Independently assuring financial statements and other financial information
- Managing risks in assurance, capital markets, internal audits, regulatory
consulting, e-commerce, or internal controls
- Providing assurance on e-commerce systems and transactions
- Assisting with public offerings, due diligence, and mergers and acquisitions
- Providing strategic advice on operational issues
- Corporate governance services: strengthen clients’ corporate governance by improving audit committee effectiveness, from development and review of the internal audit mandate through education to enhance the financial literacy of members.
- Complex accounting & transaction services: assist clients with the analysis, interpretation and application of complex accounting standards and securities filing regulations, such as hedging and derivatives, securitization, revenue recognition, and US GAAP.
Our expertise gets results
Clients choose us because our expertise achieves results. We increase organizations’ financial credibility, improve their internal operations, allow them to more accurately assess risks, enhance communications with market analysts and shareholders, and make proactive decisions that are always well informed. If you join our team you’ll know you’re at the very top of your profession.