Employer of choice
Deloitte member firms are recognized as employers of choice with numerous awards and recognitions around the globe, including:
- Named one of the best places to work in Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, the United States, and Uruguay by the Great Places to Work Institute.
- Ranked one of the best companies to work for in Spain by Actualidad Economica.
- Recognized as one of the top 100 employers of choice in Sweden by Universum.
- Designated one of the most desired companies in Hungary by Budapest University of Economics.
- Voted an employer of choice in Australia and France by Hewitt Associates.
- Named as employer of choice for women in Australia three years in a row by the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency.
- Honored as one of the Pan European Society's 100 best Czech companies.
- Ranked one of the best companies to work for in Argentina by Mercado magazine.
- Cited as one of the best companies to work for in South Africa by the Corporate Research Foundation.
- Voted one of the best places to work in Germany by WirtschaftsWoche.
- Included among the top 50 employers in Canada by the Global and Mail.
- Ranked eighth among the top 10 Icelandic employers in the annual company of the year survey conducted by the Commercial Workers Union.
- Awarded a Work & Life Award by New Zealand's Equal Employment Opportunity Trust for helping their people integrate their activities and interests at work and outside work, thereby creating a culture that values its people and enables them to reach their potential.