Rewards & benefits
Our approach to rewarding our people is based on a simple belief. High performance – whatever your level – deserves to be rewarded, handsomely. This is something ingrained in who we are as an employer: we recognise success, provide progression on merit and make sure you’re given a fair share of the financial success of the firm.
Your salary package will, of course, be generous. If you go above and beyond, however, so will we: we’ve created variable pay schemes that allow us to credit you for your hard work.
As well as your basic salary, we offer a substantial package of core benefits. This includes:
- Holidays, starting at 25 days a year
- A flexible contributory pension arrangement with employee contributions of 1-8% and employer contributions of 2-12% of core salary
- Life assurance of six times your core salary (up to a maximum of six times the Earnings Cap, inforce at date of death)
- Occupational sick pay
- Personal accident insurance
- Free mobile phone
We also run Options, a flexible scheme that allows you to pick and choose further benefits up to the value of your Options allowance. They include:
- Up to five days additional holiday
- Childcare vouchers: a tax-efficient way to pay for childcare
- Dental insurance through BUPA
- Bikes4Work scheme
- Give As You Earn: an easy, tax-efficient way to make regular donations to charity
- Private medical insurance through BUPA
- Travel insurance through Axiom
- Corporate discounts on benefits, from gym membership and travel to computer hardware and software
- Critical Illness Insurance through Legal & General
- Additional Life Assurance through Legal & General
- Health Assessments through BUPA
Additional graduate benefits
As well as all of the above, we offer you a £7,000 interest-free loan as a graduate and a £1,000 interest-free loan when you join our BrightStart school leaver programme. We also boost your salary regularly through annual promotions and salary increases to reflect your performance, qualifications and how successful we are as a firm.