The part of Deloitte in which people develop their Risk Consulting careers is known as Audit Advisory. This practice consists of 1000 professionals in offices across the UK. We advise organisations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximise opportunities. This includes helping our clients prevent and manage risk-related issues regarding financial and non-financial business processes, technology and operations. Where appropriate, our advisory services extend to the design and implementation of revised control frameworks including technology solutions. We also specialise in designing and implementing bespoke solutions for clients that will have a direct impact on their bottom line and generate efficiencies.
With a strong understanding of the challenges our clients face, we have twelve core competencies to draw upon to design and drive our bespoke services. These are:
- Audit Analytics & Controls: Transforming our role within external audits working alongside other attest services such as service auditor engagements
- Governance and Compliance: Navigating the complexities of the risk, compliance and internal control landscape across the public and private sector
- Technology Risk: Responding to the increasingly sophisticated and fast moving technology risk agenda
- Data Risk Analytics: Tackling the challenges our clients face in analysing and controlling one of their most important assets - their data
- Resilience: Providing deep technical skills and experience in the fields of resilience and testing
- Sustainability: Managing sustainability business related risks
- Finance Group Transformation: Bringing different disciplines, people and processes together to produce a seamless finance function
- Contract Risk & Compliance: Maximising benefits for clients in their relationship with business partners
- IPO Readiness & Advisory: Assessing and delivering recommendations to ensure a client readiness for IPO
- Global IFRS Offerings: Supporting clients throughout their Offering process in numerous jurisdictions
- Accounting & Payroll Services: UK Local Payroll processing and administration
- Accounting and Company Secretary Services: Evaluating proposals for the reduction of capital and implementation
As we re-enforce our market leading position we will continue to seek the very best experienced talent to meet this demand.