Strategy & Operations Federal Analyst
It's your future. Are you an overachiever who's willing to go the extra mile to reach your goals? Are you hungry for new learning and development opportunities? If so, we have designed a program for you, one that can put you in the middle of the action from the very beginning, giving you the skills you need now to get on the fast track in your career. How far will you take it?
Fast-forward your career
Being a federal analyst in Deloitte's Federal Practice is one of the most exciting ways to begin your career at Deloitte. As an integral part of the team, your role is designed to help the government address its toughest business challenges, while providing unparalleled opportunities and experience for your professional development. As a consulting professional, you will be working on projects that impact the execution of Federal policy and the interworkings of the Federal government and have a direct effect on people's lives. Here are some key objectives of the projects that you may have the opportunity to work on:
- Identifying opportunities to improve sustainability across Federal agencies
- Working with financial regulatory agencies to enhance liquidity and stability in the marketplace
- Strengthening financial management practices in an effort to save taxpayer money
- Reducing threats of cyber attacks to help ensure the safety of confidential information
- Upgrading national volunteering program processes designed to improve the Federal government's impact on the community
More experience in less time
Through a series of designed project rotations, the federal analyst program offers a diverse set of consulting experiences. This rigorous program allows you to face challenges across a range of client engagements, broadening your perspective as a consultant while providing you with the tools necessary to facilitate your success.
Support every step of the way
Deloitte develops federal analysts into leaders. That means you will receive lots of support, starting with extensive training and a team dedicated to your progress. Our people are energetic, enthusiastic, involved and always willing to help through mentorship from both peers and leadership. Top performers are eligible to apply for the Federal Graduate School Assistance Program (FGSAP) to receive full tuition reimbursement while pursuing a graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA), Public Policy (MPP), or Public Administration (MPA).
Making Federal Government Work
We bring deep experience gained in working with Fortune 500 companies to bear on the mission objectives of the Federal government, in projects stretching across areas of strategy, financial management, operations, business technology and human capital. If you are interested in doing top-notch work that positively affects your neighbors, family and friends, few careers are better than consulting to the Federal government. Are you going to help our Federal government become better and stronger?
What it takes
If you're ready to join Deloitte as a federal analyst and to help solve pressing issues facing the Federal government, we're ready to talk. Here's what you'll need:
- A bachelor’s degree—in any academic major
- Strong academic performance, preferably 3.5 cumulative GPA minimum
- An interest in solving the Federal government’s toughest business challenges
- A track record of achievement—both inside and outside the classroom
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence and flexibility