NextGen Leaders National Conference
NextGen Leaders National Conference is challenging, rewarding and highly selective. It's a multi-day, in-person event for outstanding freshman that focuses on developing teamwork, out-of-the-box thinking, and enhancing leadership skills.
As a participant, you will be involved in sessions geared toward developing leadership, team-building, and interpersonal skills. You will also have an opportunity to interact with leaders from Deloitte LLP and to experience our organization's culture. You will personally learn why Deloitte continues to be an employer of choice.
We know that making a career choice is a difficult one. As a participant in the NextGen Leaders National Conference, we will provide you with great insight into the various opportunities that exist within Deloitte and help you further navigate your academic and leadership objectives to reach your career goals.
Date: July 20-23, 2014
Location: Deloitte University, Westlake, Texas
Deloitte will pay for:
- Local transportation
Social & Networking opportunities may include:
- Experience Deloitte University first-hand
- Connect with peers from other top universities across the country
- Experience Deloitte's commitment to community service
- Participate in fun and exciting social events
- Engage in a panel discussion with Deloitte representatives from all levels
- Freshman standing in a full-time academic program
- Strong academic performance: 3.3 cumulative GPA strongly preferred
- A strong interest to start a career in professional services
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity and self-confidence
How to Apply
Select Job Search
Enter the keywords "NextGen Leaders National Conference"
Last year's event
NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc. is not affiliated with NextGen Leaders programs.