Deloitte Women's Leadership Launch
Building the Next Generation of Women Leaders
Home | Apply | Perspectives | Conference | FAQ
“Research findings consistently confirm that those organizations with the most women as senior leaders enjoy rates of return that are greater—often by double-digits—than those with far fewer or no women in their leadership ranks.” - Sharon Allen, Former Chairman of the Board, Deloitte LLP
Leading-edge businesses today need to cultivate a diverse leadership team - one that leverages the skills, experiences, and perspectives of both women and men. Deloitte Women’s Leadership Launch (DWLL) is an interactive 3-day conference that engages first year MBA women from around the country in a conversation about leadership with top female leaders at Deloitte Consulting LLP and eminent external speakers. The conference focuses on enabling women to seek their highest level of personal and professional development by providing participants with perspectives, strategies and an actionable toolkit to OWN IT, LEAD IT, and LIVE IT.
Program content & outcomes
The conference format includes keynote speeches, panel discussions, individual coaching sessions, workshops and networking opportunities. DWLL will engage participants to take on challenges confidently, lead courageously, and break new ground for those who follow. DWLL will arm you for your next steps and provide you with:
- Broadened exposure to build a network of women MBAs across the nation
- Leadership training on how to become successful female leaders at school and in your career
- Leadership forums with accomplished leaders who share candid insights from years of experience growing talented powerful women
- Opportunities to network with and learn from exceptional female leaders at Deloitte Consulting LLP
Who should apply
Any 1st year MBA woman who aspires to rise in business and wants to build her strengths and skills in order to help bring distinction to her career.
Deloitte Consulting LLP invites accomplished women from MBA campuses nationwide to apply for the opportunity to participate in the leadership conference Deloitte Women’s Leadership Launch (DWLL).
The Deloitte Women’s Leadership Launch will take place January 9-11, 2015 at Deloitte University in Westlake, Texas. Airfare, hotel, meals, and transportation will be provided.
Eligible candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- A member of the class of 2016 at a US MBA program
- 2-5 years of work experience preferred
- Solid history of superior personal achievement in school and work
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team-building skills
Applications are due on October 17, 2014 by 11:59 PM PST.*
Email WomensLeadershipLaunch@deloitte.com with any questions.
*Applications for Booth, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, Cornell Johnson, Wharton, Stanford, Haas, and Anderson are due November 3, 2014 by 11:59 PM PST.