Even the most well-managed venture is vulnerable to external influences. That’s where our Financial Advisory experts step in. You’ll help clients face financial issues with informed confidence from small start-ups to massive multinationals. You’ll use your deep technical skills and access to our global network of experts to provide financial advice to companies in every industry, and in every situation.
Our Financial Advisory Service areas
As a member of our Financial Advisory group, you’ll help clients excel with your expertise in one of the following areas:
- Corporate finance: we offer merger & acquisition, private placement, alternative financing procurement, infrastructure services, and complex structured financings solutions to compliment the growth strategies of our mid-market, large corporate and government clients. We work actively with private equity, venture capital and other investors and lenders to create value-enhancing transactions.
- Forensic & dispute services: we offer opinions and reports on business interruption, breach of contract, negligence, breach of duty, infringement of intellectual property, and similar circumstances. We conduct investigations into allegations of fraud, corruption, mismanagement and financial abuse, using innovative and cutting-edge technological applications. We quantify real or potential losses, minimize fraud, locate misappropriated funds, and bring about a timely resolution to commercial disputes and financial litigation. We provide consulting services in the areas of fraud/corruption management, anti-money laundering, and assist audit teams in their evaluation of fraud risk, where necessary.
- Reorganization services: we provide turnaround and insolvency advice to companies experiencing financial challenges and enable them to survive and regain profitability. We also act for stakeholders in Companies Creditors' Arrangement Act (CCAA) restructuring proceedings, proposals to creditors, commercial bankruptcies, receiverships and viability assessments.
- Transaction services: we are the acknowledged marketplace leader in merger and acquisition services for private equity investors and strategic corporate buyers. We offer focused due diligence, accounting and tax structuring, post-transaction accounting and tax services, and merger integration.
- Valuation services: we provide complete valuation services, including fairness opinions and formal valuations of assets and business interests. We specialize in the identification and valuation of intangible assets like intellectual property, and have deep experience in goodwill impairment and purchase price allocations across a broad range of industries.
Our expertise gets results
Clients choose us because our expertise achieves results. We increase organizations’ financial performance and planning capabilities by helping them identify and act on the right opportunities. We enhance their credibility with all stakeholders, from shareholders to business partners. If you join our team, you’ll know you’re at the very top of your profession.